OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
With over 15 years’ experience working with individuals, children and families and have worked throughout Australia with diverse communities.
Specializing in clinical mental health services and integrates the best research evidence of clinical effectiveness with general practice clinical expertise.
Jane is fueled by passion to develop unique ways of understanding how we think, what we feel and why we behave as we do.
Engaging & Passionate
Jane has expertise in undertaking assessments that understands the interplay between the mind, body, social and environment and provides holistic therapy for people to improve their mental health.
Jane’s personal style is warm, engaging and passionate and builds upon her significant academic qualifications in social work / psychology and family therapy.
A Leading Clinician
Jane is acknowledged in the therapeutic field as a leading clinician and provides Focussed Psychological Strategies, clinical counselling and works closely with clients to develop tailored strategies to empower and facilitate rapid personal change.
- Post graduate Applied Systems & Family Therapy (2019)
- Executive Masters Public Administration (2016) Melbourne University
- Masters Business Administration (2010) Victoria University
- Bachelor of Arts (2007) Griffith University
- Bachelor of Social Work (Psychology) (2006) Victoria University
Accreditation and Memberships
- Accredited Australian Association of Social Workers (registration no. 481546)